PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Your privacy is important to Martin Duffy. The personal data that Martin Duffy collects and the ways in which he uses those personal data are described in this privacy statement.
Martin Duffy may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including page visits, session time etc)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, telephone number, and email address)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Any other information that you send to Martin Duffy
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We only ever use your personal data with your consent or where it is necessary in order to:
- Administer this website
- Personalise the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
SECURING YOUR DATA
Martin Duffy will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Martin Duffy will securely store all the personal information you provide.
Martin Duffy also ensures upholding all the rules governing the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
In principle, your personal data should not be held for longer than is required under the terms of our contract for services with you. If Martin Duffy collects any personal data as part of our meetings and you decide not to proceed with any of our services, we will not retain your personal data for longer than two years.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. We’ll comply with this request, subject to the restrictions of our regulatory obligations and legitimate interests, as noted above.
CONTACT MARTIN DUFFY
- by email to email@example.com
The website and its contents are governed by English law.